A perfect cup of Coffee in 8 minutes
Coarse ground coffee ( I grind mine at the supermarket on the coarsest setting)
Bonjour Milk Frother
1. Place water on stove to boil (5 min.)
2. Add milk to frother carafe
3. Preheat french press with hot tap water.
4. Just before water boils, empty french press.
5. Add coffee to french press carafe ( I use 1/2 ounce of coffee)
6. Add boiling water to french press and put on lid. Set the timer for 3 min.
7. Pump the milk frother 20 times. Remove lid and place frother carafe in the microwave for 40 sec.
8. When timer goes off, depress the plunger in the french press. Pour coffee into mug and add milk
and foam. Enjoy!